Windsor Home Health
Windsor Home Health staff works in partnership with each patient's family to give the peace of mind our patients deserve. It is our goal to enrich our patient's lives, and we offer numerous programs to meet each individual's home care needs. Among these home care services we offer are:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Social Work Services
- Patient education and medication administration
- Complete initial assessment
- Cardio/pulmonary assessments
- Changing dressings and monitoring complex treatments
- Wound care and post-operative patient education regarding ostomy devices
- Specialized treatment of pressure ulcers and caregiver education for proper skin care
- Diabetic teaching
- Nutritional assessment and guidance
What is Home Health Care?
Home Health Care is skilled health care services provided in the home, according to a specific plan of care, to aid in the treatment of an illness, injury, or to aid with post-surgical procedures. Home Health Care staff, through the utilization of their skills, helps patients increase their ability to tend to their everyday needs, while remaining in the comfort of their own home, apartment or assisted living community.
Windsor Home Health believes in the importance of helping people to live independent and dignified lives. The skilled care our competent, well-trained staff provides helps to enrich the lives of each and every patient, while maintaining the highest possible level of independent living. Each patient receives a unique, individually-tailored plan of care and set of goals, based on their specific nursing or therapy needs.